Marin Software Sees Explosive Adoption of Professional Edition
Over 300 brands in 14 countries increase the financial return of their paid search and social ads campaigns through Marin Professional
San Francisco, CA May 22, 2012?–?Marin Software, provider of the leading?digital ad management platform?for advertisers and agencies, today announced since its debut in March 2011 more than 300 brands worldwide have adopted?Marin Professional?to optimize their paid search, display, and social ad campaigns. Marin Professional offers the powerful features of an enterprise platform through an easy to use interface designed for mid-market advertisers and agencies, helping brands to realize financial lift.
- In March 2011, Marin Software released Marin Professional, a mid-market version of its best-in-class digital ad management platform. Since then, over 300 brands in 14 countries have deployed Marin Professional, experiencing a financial boost to campaigns as well as efficiency gains in campaign management.
- Marin Software has expanded the reporting capabilities of Marin Professional with the release of Report Builder. The new tool increases insight into campaign performance by providing customers additional reporting tools that allow them to easily assemble and edit custom reports with graphical components.
- Marin Professional capabilities such as intelligent recommendations, creative testing, and keyword expansion tools helped customer Linea Pelle double ad conversions and online revenue without increasing their search marketing budget.
- Since implementing Marin Professional, Sheet Music Plus improved its search marketing program, doubling revenue, increasing conversions by 150 percent and decreasing cost-per-click by 30 percent. Marin Professional’s predictive bidding solution, creative testing, and reporting and analytics played key roles in the success of Sheet Music Plus.
- Marin Software provides advertisers and agencies with the world’s leading digital ad management platform for paid search, social media, and display advertising. On average, Marin customers experience 20 percent financial lift as a result of deploying Marin.
- “With over 720,000 unique pieces of music, we recognized we had an opportunity to scale our search marketing program and deliver more revenue by targeting product-specific keywords,” said Charles Moehnke, Search Marketing Manager at Sheet Music Plus. “Unfortunately, we were hampered by slow manual processes and poor campaign visibility. Deploying Marin Professional was a breath of fresh air. The predictive bidding, creative testing and advanced reporting features of Marin allowed us to significantly expand our online marketing program.”
- “Regardless of budget size, online advertising is a competitive, hotly contested market. Mid-market advertisers, however, typically have limited resources at their disposal to succeed in this environment,” said Matt Lawson, vice president of marketing and partnerships at Marin Software. “Marin Professional offers mid-market advertisers an intuitive, easy-to-deploy application that includes all of the powerful enterprise capabilities that they need to be successful.”